Protection of your personal data is very important to us. We would like to take the chance to inform you about data protection at Immero Softworks and how we use data, to which extent, for what purposes, and about your rights. We will use the personal data you have provided to us only within the legal boundaries of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).Our employees and service providers are required to adhere to data protection regulation.
Your personal data will be transferred to our associated companies and service providers, e.g. IT providers and others who are subject to our instructions and who help us provide the services to you. Through appropriate legal, technical and organizational measures as well as through a regular monitoring thereof we ensure compliance with the applicable data protection laws and an adequate level of data protection where personal data is transferred to service providers located outside the European Union and the European Economic Area. Involved service providers will only get access to those specific personal data that is required to fulfill their services. They do not have the right to use your information for their own purposes, especially promotional activities.
Only with your explicit consent do we pass on personal information to third parties (e.g. our store front provider) especially when these third parties have their domicile outside of the states covered by European Union law. Also we will only contact you in an unsolicited way by means of the personal information stored on our servers if you have given your explicit consent to do so.
2 Data we collect
2.1 Scope of the data we collect when you visit our web sites
- Browser data (data and time of access, URL of referring website, requested file, amount of data transmitted, user agent and version, operating system, IP address, country where request was made from).
- Web analytics data. We use a combination of cookies and server logs to analyze web site traffic to better understand how our visitors interact with our web sites. The information collected cannot be used to identify you as an individual.
2.2 Cookie consent
- On this website we use Cookie Consent technology (an open source project by Silktide Ltd., https://cookieconsent.insites.com), to inform website visitors about cookie use. Cookie Consent does not transmit any data to Silktide Ltd. or other third parties.
2.3 Source of data, unless data is not collected from the end user
- Data collected (see 2.1) is automatically sent to our servers by your device through normal web site usage.
2.4 Disclosure and use of personal data
- Upon order from governmental bodies we could be forced to disclose personal data if that is necessary for e.g. law enforcement.
2.5 Obligation to provide personal data
There is no legal or contractual obligation to provide personal data. Providing personal data to close a contract is also not necessary. If you do not provide personal data, the web site could not be usuable. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR does not take place.
3 Duration of data storage
We process and store your personal data while required, and for the time of our mutual business relationship, which includes for example also entering into or fulfilling a contract, or the routinely statute of limitation of three years to defend against or pursue legal claims.
Moreover, we are subject to various storage and documentation duties from Swedish commercial and tax law which require storage of records for six to ten years. In this period, processing of data is limited. Records must be stored from the end of calender year in which we entered into a contract or in which the contract was fulfilled. Book-keeping receipts are typically stored for ten years, while contractual or tax-relevant records have to be kept for six years. If legal councelling is involved, records are stored for at least six years. Records related to the execution of claims could be stored for up to thirty years.
IP addresses are typically stored for a limited time to enable access to our website. If we use them for web site optimization or marketing, IP addresses are immediately anonymized and only processes anonymously. Cookies are stored for up to two years (but you can always delete them sooner from your browser, should you so desire).
In as far you have consented to process your data, we store it for the processing period, and as part of the statute of limitation for three more years.
4 Your rights
You have the right
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to demand access to your personal data we are processing.
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to demand the rectification or completion of inaccurate your personal data we are processing.
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data we are processing.
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the limitation of processing your personal data.
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the your personal in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or have the right demand to transmit those data to another controller.
- according to Art. 21 to object, on certain grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data.
- according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw consent which you have given before. This also applies for withdrawal of consent which was given before GDPR became applicable on May 25, 2018. This prevents us from further processing your data but does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To claim your legal rights and regarding all other questions regarding data processing please get in touch with us using the address of Immero Softworks AB below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Claiming your legal rights is free of charge for you.